This celebration salutes successful, trendsetting and philanthropic Dallas men and women whose chic fashion sense are matched only by their dedication to community and innovative endeavors. Partners are given the opportunity to showcase their brand to our exclusive network and influential audience.
Modern Luxury Dallas’ favorite fall event will once again be the talk of the town when Fresh Faces of Fashion is brought back to West Village this September. The event will celebrate and highlight the 2022 class of Fresh Faces with their fingers on the pulse of creativity and the next wave of impact in our great city.
JOIN US FOR A FREE CONCERT!
Join Uptown Dallas Inc. for our 6th Annual Uptown Block Party featuring a free concert with Professor D, Danni & Kris, Russ Hewitt, and Boomah. NBC5 TX Today’s Kristin Dickerson and Courtney Gilmore will emcee the night and you can enjoy food, games, photo ops, a market, and much more on Thursday, September 29, 2022 from 5:30-10:00 PM along the streets of CityPlace West Blvd. Thanks to our friends at Community Beer Co. those 21+ can get 1 free beer (while supplies last).
Head over to our friends at The Rustic for the Official After Party from 10-12pm!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Individuals are encouraged to socially distance as needed and to wear masks if not vaccinated or in line for food/drink, restrooms, etc.
- Restrooms and hand-sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event for your use and safety.
- Attendees must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol.
- No large bags will be permitted.
- No outside food or drink. Food/Drink can be purchased from one of the many nearby restaurants.
- Pets are not encouraged as music is loud.
- Rideshare is encouraged
- Take the FREE McKinney Avenue Trolley
- Limited garage parking available.
This year’s Cordovan Trunk show includes 9 styles of shoes and 10 color choices of cordovan leather that are only available during this special event. Our Trunk show will start Sept 23rd and run through Oct 3rd. Stop by the store for a fitting and let’s talk about what styles in which colors need to be added to your wardrobe.